Sunday, December 4, 2011

Final Thoughts

There are many things I will take away from this class. The first is the idea that recycling and buying reusable bags is not enough to save the environment. This idea has really impacted the way I look at environmental intitiatives and basically every aspect of our lives. I have started to think about many of my daily activities such a eating in a new light. Also, I have learned that the environmental crisis is very serious but there are positive ideas like the ones from McDonough's Cradle to Cradle systems for design. Finally, I have realized that climate change and other environmental factors will negatively impact the lives of the impoverished the most. These changes will make the lives of the citizens of the under developed nations harder than they already are. These problems are definitely issues for concern and must be considered when making policies.

No comments:

Post a Comment