Friday, December 2, 2011

New Perspectives and Solutions

This was my first time taking an environmental course, and I have learned a lot from it. Before taking the course, I thought I had some base knowledge like the environment issues that are still currently controversial (climate change), but through out the semester, I’ve learned it was just partial of what environmental politics covers; rather today the issues about environmental is all surrounding us.

The fact, I’ve learned it’s not one individual who can change and save the world, but it was more complex where without any cooperation from everyone, the success level cannot be never reach. If we want to really change the environment and take care of it, it needed every part of the government, community, individual, etc. to be one.

I believe that the most important thing I have taken from this course is the possibility and more bright future views of it is not yet to say our environment is unsolvable and reach the end. Also the fact that climate change is really impacting every aspect of our life and it will be in our future and this changes would be make no one to be happy. Today, we live in a globalized world, we tend to observe new things very quick, which may lead us to think adapting new policy and new output for future would not harm us too much. The earth would not go back to where it was as green, blue and white, but if we can at least sustain our earth as what it is today; I think it’s better than nothing. In the end, I did really enjoyed our class and it was good experience that I can now use this new knowledge to spread the word about the environment issues and become more active on environmental issues in our community.

No comments:

Post a Comment